SatoshiPoint is a well established, leading UK Crypto-ATM network. A long four years have led to where we are today, but we have barely begun. This sector is at the burgeoning point of explosion, and to help us ride the wave that is incoming we are now recruiting a Sales Manager to not only become part of SatoshiPoint and the Crypto-world, but to build and eventually lead their own team, bringing your own creativity and ingenuity to the table.
You would be working with leading experts in the field, you will have excellent team-working skills, the ability to think on your feet and to know when to defer a decision. As this position is fairly rare, previous experience is not a requirement. But related experience will put you in good standing.
Trainee Sales Manager
Travel is required and initially you will be partnered up and trained and then working by yourself until you have enough experience. You will need to be able to address concerns of clients and bring other concerns that you can’t address directly to the appropriate internal team so that any issues can be resolved readily.
After you have completed enough sales, and gained appropriate experience within the business and this specific sector you will be tasked with building your own small sales team (as “Sales Manager”). At this time you will need to provide the management team with a strategic plan describing sales team job requirements, training and your own expectations.
The Sales Manager will be the lead and point in our continued expansive growth. Able to use her or his skills to identify target areas, establish communication and build a rapport with new clients. Bonuses are given if projected targets are met.
You need to be a self-starter, confident with excellent communication skills and able to hit self set and management set targets, as well as steering your own team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long term professional career with amazing potential for self development and growth.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan.
- Achieve self set growth targets.
- Successfully create and build your sales team.
- Develop training and manage the sales team.
- Confirm new locations.
- Organize and order the installation process, internet and anything else required.
- Site visits to new and current locations.
- Keep up to date with shop owners needs.
- Keep a profile of all your shops.
- Present reports as required.
- Continuously improve your department and your sales team.
- Driving license & car, able to drive/visit current and new locations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills.
- Able to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Love of Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency.
- Strong desire for Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency to succeed.
- Previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager.
- Work experience in the Cryptocurrency sector.
- London based, or able to travel to.
Salary & Expenses
- Starting at 18,000 + bonuses if targets met.
- Travel expenses are covered.
SatoshiPoint is at the leading front of growth and expansion, this position and its potential is only limited by the ingenuity and passion of not only the individual, but the team. You need to be able to have both and inspire it in others.
If this position is of interest to you then please email [email protected] with a cover letter and your resume.
Make sure you include “Trainee Sales Manager” in the subject line.
Date Published: Tuesday March 20, 2018
Call us old fashioned but we don’t think it’s right to bother you with popups and paywalls. Help us spread the word about our blog and what we’re doing at SatoshiSolutions by subscribing and sharing below.